AC195 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 258 mm (10 in) low frequency driver and one 25 mm (1 in) exit/35 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The rotatable PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide provides 90° by 50° coverage in vertical cabinet orientation. Highslope passive crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off axis response.
The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of a MultiMount® or similar type mounting.
AC195 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
JBL AC195 Features
- Compact enclosure
- 258 mm (10 in) LF transducer
- 90° x 50° Progressive Transition™ Field Rotatable Waveguide with a 25 mm (1 in) exit 35mm (1.5") voice-coil compression driver
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminals
- Multiple attachment points for ultimate flexibility
- AC195 10" 2-Way Full-Range Speaker1
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 68 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 85 Hz - 18kHz
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m) 95 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL (1m) 118 dB (124 dB peak)
- System Power Rating 300W (1200W peak), 2 hrs (AES rated)
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50° (H x V)
- Crossover 1.8 kHz
- LF Driver 1 x 10" woofer (P/N: 5050692), 258 mm (10 in) driver with 66 mm (2.5 in) voice-coil
- HF Driver 1 x 2408H-2 driver with 25 mm (1 in) exit/38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil
- Input Connector Dual Neutrik NL4MP connectors plus covered barrier trip terminals
- Enclosure 15 mm multi-ply hardwood plywood
- Grille Powder coated, 1.5mm perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing
- Finish Textured black paint finish. White (-WH) available upon request. Not available with WRC & WRX finish.
- Suspension Attachment 14 x M10 and 4 x M10 for Wall Mount Bracket. Optional U-bracket, L-bracket and wall-mount bracket
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 535 mm x 310 mm x 329 mm 21.0 in x 12.2 in x 12.9 in
- Net Weight (each) 13.1 kg (28.8 lbs)
- Nominal LF Driver Impedance 8 ohms
- Nominal HF Driver Impedance 8 ohms