The Juice Goose iP 1515 is a web based power distribution device with AC power protection that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet or RS232 connection. With this remote access, individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current flow. The iP 1515 has a fifteen amp capacity.
The iP 1515 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods. Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere. In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 15.0 amps per power POD.
The iP 1515 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by RS232 or TCP/IP connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
The iP 1515 is priced many hundreds of dollars below comparable Ethernet addressable power modules. Yet, it features high quality design and construction as well as the most important features needed for web based remote control.
Juice Goose iP-1515 Features
- Web server (GUI), TCP/IP, UDP or RS232 remote control
- Local fail safe sequencing and manual override
- On-board web server for easy set up, control, sequencing and monitoring
- Front panel indicators for network connection and outlets on
- Amperage monitoring from 0.20 to 15.0 amps per power POD
- Administrator and User login options
- Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router if network connection is lost
- AC line conditioning and surge protection
- iP-1515 15A Web-Based Power Controller1
- Chassis16 gauge steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Dimensions1.75”H x19”W x 7”D
- Weight10 lbs
- Circuit Breaker15A (iP 1515) or 20A (iP 1520) thermal on back of the chassis
- Technical Current Rating12A (iP1515) or16A (iP1520)
- Number of Addressable Power PodsThree
- Power InputSeven foot power cord with NEMA 5/15P (iP1515) or NEMA 5/20P (iP1520) (NOTE: iP1520 requires a 5/20R receptacle)
- Power OutputSix switched NEMA 5/15R (iP1515) or 5/20R (iP1520), plus one unswitched NEMA 5/15R (iP1515) or 5/20R (iP1520)
- Input Voltage120 VAC @ 60Hz
- Signal ConnectionsEthernet (RJ-45) RS 232 (RJ-11)
- Network ProtocolHTML, TCP, UDP, RS232, SNMP (special model)
- Monitor FeaturesLocal and remote, network connection and current level (Current level monitoring is not available on SNMP models)
- Operating Temperature Range-10C to +40C