Hear music as it was meant to be heard with the SE425 Wired Sound Isolating™ Earphones. Engineered with dual drivers, these sound isolating earphones have a dedicated tweeter and woofer that work in tandem to make your chest thump and your head tingle, while sound isolation technology eliminates noise and keeps your experience pristine. All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place.
Engineered from Shure's decades of experience supporting music legends, the SE425-CL offers exceptional comfort and a secure fit with an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go. Enjoy premium sound quality through dual high-definition drivers that deliver accurate, natural audio. The SE425-CL is ideal for live performance applications, such as in-ear monitoring (IEM) for solo musicians or members of small bands, while its outstanding sound quality makes it a great set of earphones for any audiophile. Shure’s Sound Isolating technology in the SE425-CL blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise, which is great for achieving an immersive listening experience wherever you are—from critical listening in the studio to a commute on the bus or a jog in the park. A discrete, durable design features a detachable 3.5mm clear audio cable with a wire phone fit to keep earphones in place and cables out of your way, which is great for long-wearing comfort.
Also included with the SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones is a premium carrying case for easy storage and transport, a 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter, and a “fit kit” with a selection of sleeves (pairs of both black foam and Soft Flex in small, medium, and large, as well as a pair each of yellow foam sleeves and triple flex sleeves) so you can enjoy customized comfort while enhancing the details and nuances of your audio. The included gold-plated MMCX connector sports a lock-snap mechanism that allows for 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit. Specifically engineered to take on the rigors of daily use, the SE425-CL also includes a two-year warranty.
Shure SE425-CL Features
- Dual high-definition drivers deliver accurate, natural sound in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
- SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones1
- 3.5 mm clear cable (64")1
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Yellow foam sleeves1
- Triple flex sleeves1
- Premium carrying case1
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter1
- Transducer Type Dual balanced-armature drivers
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz) 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (at 1 kHz) 22 Ω
- Frequency Range 20 Hz –19 kHz
- Input Connector Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
- Net Weight 30 g (1 oz.)
- Operating Temperature -18°C to 57°C (0°F to 135°F)
- Storage Temperature -29°C to 74°C (-20°F to 165°F)