This is a replacement for the original daughter card from the DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board. It will only work when connected to the main board (sold separately). A 10.4.2 driver is required to operate.
The DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G PCIe board is an advanced digital cinema capture card. Featuring full frame DCI 4K input and output via 12G-SDI, the dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections work with SD, HD, and Ultra HD formats. Functions include AES/EBU audio, up down and cross conversion, 3D stereoscopic output, and more.
Expand the DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G board’s capabilities with this daughter card. Using this card gives you the ability to input and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal, which the original card and board are not built to do. The card can also input a 12G-SDI signal and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal.
To power those additional functions, the daughter card has four BNC connectors that support 3G-SDI. These four connectors are grouped by two input and two output connectors, and work in conjunction with the four 12G-SDI connectors on the main board.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Quad SDI Features
- Replacement for DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G board daughter card
- Does not work without main board
- Requires 10.4.2 driver to operate
- Card can input and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal
- Card can input a 12G-SDI signal and output a Quad 3G-SDI signal
- 4 BNC connectors support 3G-SDI
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Quad SDI1
- Product Name Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G - Quad SDI
- SKU BMD-BDLKHDEXTR4KQUAD
- Manufacturer Blackmagic Design
- Weight 1.0000
- UPC Code 9 338716 003109