The Signature 16 analog mixer shares the features of the Soundcraft Signature Series, with differences in available channels, preamps, connections, and more. Those differences are listed specifically below.
- Channels: 16
- Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps: 12
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ: 4-band (2 bands of swept mids)
- dbx® Limiters on Inputs: 4
- Lexicon® Effects: single engine
- USB Interface: 2-in/2-out
- Auxes: 4
- Subgroups: 4 mono / 2 stereo
- Faders: 100mm
Soundcraft Signature Series
All Soundcraft Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
Soundcraft Signature Series all include a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
In addition, the consoles feature smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The Signature Series are built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
All the consoles come with a 2-in/2-out USB interface. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPXL native plug-in and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
Soundcraft Signature 16 Features
- 16 channel analogue mixer in the Soundcraft Signature Series
- Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with high headroom, wide dynamic range and superb signal to noise ratio
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ provides renowned musical sound and unmistakable 'British' quality
- Soundcraft® GB audio routing provides flexible pre/post switching and powerful routing
- dbx® limiters
- Hi-Z instrument inputs ideal for acoustic, electric, and bass guitar
- Award-winning Lexicon® effects including reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- USB digital audio for connecting to DAWs and digital systems
- Playback channel functions
- Internal power supply
- Robust metal construction
- Signature 16 analog mixer1
- Ableton Live 10 Lite1
- Frequency Response (mic/line in to any output)+/-1.5dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Mono Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, Input level -16dBu, +14dBu @ Mix output: <0.002% @1kHz
- Stereo Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, Input level -16dBu, +14dBu @ Mix output: <0.007% @1kHz
- Mono Mic Input EIN (max. gain): <-124dBu (150Ω source)
- Stereo Mic Input EIN (max. gain): <-124dBu (150Ω source)
- Crosstalk (@1kHz)
- Channel Mute: >-90dB
- Fader Cut-Off (rel +10 mark): >-90dB
- Aux Send Pots Offness: >-82dB
- EQ (mono inputs)
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- HMF (swept): 400Hz - 8kHz, +/-15dB
- LMF (swept): 80Hz - 2kHz, +/-15dB
- LF: .60Hz, +/-15dB
- EQ (stereo inputs)
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF (swept): 140Hz - 3kHz, +/-15dB
- LF: 60Hz, +/-15dB
- Power Consumption<80VA
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +12.5dBu max.
- Line Input: >+26dBu max.
- Stereo Inputs: >+26dBu max.
- Mix Output: +21.5dBu max.
- Headphones (@150Ω): 300mW
- Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 1.2kΩ
- Hi-Z Input: 968kΩ
- Line Input: 10kΩ
- Stereo Input: 21.5kΩ
- Outputs: 150Ω (balanced), 75Ω (unbalanced)
- USB Audio
- Inputs/Outputs: 2-in, 2-out
- Bit Depth: 16-bit, 24-bit
- Sampling Rate (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Dimensions (WxHxD)24.8" x 23.43" x 8.27"
- Weight19.09 pounds