Recharge transmitters in Audio-Technica’s 3000 Series with the ATW-CHG3 2-bay charging station. Compatible with bodypack transmitter ATW-T3201 and handheld transmitter ATW-T3202, this station can charge two transmitters simultaneously.
Only rechargeable NiMH batteries will work with this station. If alkaline or other batteries are placed in the charging dock, the charging station will automatically shut off.
Charging is convenient and quick. Batteries stay within the transmitter, which rests neatly in the dock. If transmitter is put into the charging port turned on, station automatically turns it off. Status indicator displays red and green lights for charging level, while station power indicator is in blue. When fully charged – after about 6.5 hours with most batteries – maintenance charging function keeps batteries at full charge as long as they stay in the dock.
To charge more than two transmitters from the same power source, this charging station can link to other stations up to a total of five. This unit along with link kit ATW-CHG3EXP and AC adapter ATW-CHG3AD are required for linking operation (all sold separately). One adapter can link and power up to five total charging stations, or up to ten transmitters. Link kit connects charging station internally with cable, and externally with screwed-in link plate. If charging at full capacity, a linked system with five stations consumes 27.4 watts of power. Single station uses 4.9 watts of power when charging two transmitters.
Audio-Technica ATW-CHG3N Features
- Use with 3000 Series bodypack transmitter (ATW-T3201) and handheld transmitter (ATW-T3202)
- Transmitters mut be using rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Charges NiMH batteries while they are housed within a transmitter
- Automatically shuts off if alkaline or damaged batteries are detected
- Indicator LEDs clearly display charging status
- Connect up to 5 charging stations with ATW-CHG3AD AC adapter and ATW-CHG3EXP link kit (both sold separately)
- Network connection allows charging status in linked stations to be monitored through Audio-Technica app or third party software
- ATW-CHG3N Networked Charging Dock1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Power Requirements12V DC 3.0 A
- Charging Output3.6V DC 500 mA (x2)
- Power Consumption
- 5.3 W (when 2 transmitters are charging)
- 27.8 W (when CHG3N and four CHG3 units are connected and 10 transmitters are charging)
- Charging TimeApprox. 6.5 hours (1,900 mAh rechargeable battery)
- Operating Temperature Range0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Dimensions185 mm (7.28") x 99 mm (3.90") x 68.5 mm (2.70") (W x D x H)
- Net Weight410 g (14.5 oz)