For applications that require Dante or AES67 networked audio, the Crown DriveCore Install DA Series provides a balanced combination of output power, channel count and speaker load flexibility along with proprietary DriveCore® technology for superb efficiency and exemplary audio quality. The DCi DA Series includes a high-powered DSP with JBL speaker tunings, network control/monitoring, and the ability to drive 2/4/8/16 ohm, 70V and 100V speaker loads. The amp's advanced capabilities and support for Dante Domain Manager makes it perfect for installations that have standardized on Dante for networked audio transport.
Designed for minimum size and maximum power, DriveCore offers greater accuracy, reduced weight, and best-in-class signal-to-noise performance. The front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. DriveCore means the patented feedback and PWM circuits provide fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail and precise tracking of low frequencies at all power levels. Plus, fewer parts results in increased reliability - and the legendary performance you expect from Crown.
With extremely wide tolerance for AC line conditions, whether you're on a normal power grid or fluctuating back-up generator power for Life-Safety systems, DriveCore amps deliver sound that's never compromised. A proprietary hybrid analog-digital integrated circuit that's bolstered by multiple patents, DriveCore leads a new era of sustainable excellence. It also represents another historic milestone in our ongoing commitment to delivering audio products demanded by professionals - and that please audiences worldwide.
Crown DCi 4|600DA Features
- Integrated Dante/AES67 networked audio
- Network configuration, monitoring and control
- Programmable general purpose input/output port
- DSP capabilities include levelMAX limiters, input/output EQ, crossover, delay, matrix router, speaker line monitoring
- DCi 4|600DA power amplifier1
- Frequency response+/-0.25dB (8Ω, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Dante input signal to noise ratio>108dB (ref rated power, 8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz)
- THD0.35% (at full rated power, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Voltage gain34dB (at max level setting)
- Damping factor>1000 (20Hz to 100Hz)
- Input impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced)10kΩ, 5kΩ
- Max input level before compression+20dBu (low gain mode)
- Load impedance stereo/dual mode2Ω - 16Ω; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load impedance bridge mono4Ω - 16Ω; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Coolingcontinuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Max fan noise45 (re dBA SPL @ 1M)
- Required AC mains (+/-10%)100Vrms - 240Vrms ~50/60Hz
- IEC power connector15A
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 14.25"
- Weight20.1 pounds (9.12 kg)