The PreSonus® NSB 8.8 AVB Networked Stage Box lets you put your analog I/O for your StudioLive® Series III digital mixer wherever you need it. With 8 digitally-controlled XMAX mic preamps, 8 balanced line level inputs and 8 analog outputs, the NSB 8.8 integrates seamlessly into StudioLive Series III digital mixers with a single Ethernet connection. Remote control input trims, phantom power, and more directly from your StudioLive Series III console or from UC Surface remote mixing software on your tablet or laptop.
Loaded with 8 versatile locking combo jacks, you can connect your microphones to the digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, or use the balanced ¼” TRS inputs to connect your line level devices—the NSB 8.8 can handle it all. The inputs can be sent to any StudioLive Series III digital mixer on the network, and thanks to gain compensation, every mixer gets individual gain control without affecting the front-of-house mix.
Housed in a rugged steel chassis with sturdy handles, the NSB 8.8 is built mobile and durable for the rigors of demanding tours. PreSonus also designed it to be an install-friendly stage box: Just remove the handles and attach the optional rackmount kit (sold separately).
PreSonus NSB 8.8 Features
- 8x8 network stage box for StudioLive Series III console mixers.
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs with gain compensation for shared streams.
- 8 line outputs.
- Easy configuration from StudioLive Series III console mixers and UC Surface.
- Built-in 2-port AVB switch with locking Ethernet connections for easy point-to-point and daisy-chain network. configurations.
- Rugged all-metal stage box enclosure.
- Optional rack ears.
- Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.