When taking any stage, large or small, a presenter needs to have just as much confidence in their equipment as they do in themselves. The ability to rely on technology is just as much a factor as the content itself when it comes to delivering a message to an audience. Enter the evolution wireless G4 100 Series—a wireless system built on the need for dependability that continues to deliver for presenters and A/V technicians time and time again.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrousive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
Wireless System Features
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations