The Universal Beltpacks are portable user stations compatible with RTS, Audiocom, and Clear-Com party line systems. They are available in 1-channel and 2-channel versions. Both have the mode-sensing system configuration, meaning the beltpacks can determine what type of system they are installed into and configure themselves according to that system.
The BP-4000 and BP-5000 can be ordered with either a 4-pin male, 4-pin female, or a 5-pin female XLR connector providing, a wide-range of headset options. Dynamic and electret headset microphones are supported.
Multiple programming options are available. To simplify programming, voice prompts guide the user through the menus.
RTS BP-5000 Features
- Voice prompts for simplified configuration
- Remote Mic Kill turns off all active microphones, reducing background noise
- Programmable TALK Button, (Always) On, (Always) Off, Switched, or Momentary
- Mode-sensing System Configuration
- Updated design for modern, sleek appearance
- Reduced current draw allows for more beltpacks being powered by the power supply
- Auto-sensing headset inputs, electret or dynamic