Ideal for those looking to transport heavy remote recording and sound reinforcement equipment, ranging from power amplifiers to signal processors, the Roto Rolling Rack models offer secure protection with the convenience of sturdy built-in wheels and a handle.
Designed as a complete upgrade and stronger alternative to the existing Roll-X-Rack models, the new Roto Rolling Racks feature industrial grade steel threaded rack rails (allowing non-destructive screw mount installation and removal) and full access rear lids. Rear rack rail are included which allows enhanced load capacity and stability, ideal for especially heavy weighted power amplifier units.
Roto Rolling Racks are rotational molded of high impact LLDPE Polyethylene with in-line wheels supporting heavy loads, a nearly indestructible low-profile injection molded telescoping cushion grip rubber over-molded pull handle and cushioned handle for carrying comfort. Our proprietary trigger release latching system, with TSA recognized and accepted recessed locking latches, enables users to securely lock their cases and still have them inspected by airline security personnel and safely checked as luggage. These racks are stackable under the new 1SKB19-RSF4U Studio Flyer 4U model.
SKB 1SKB-R6UW Features
- Stacks with SKB standard and shallow racks
- One-touch pull handle
- Back lid mounted wheels
- Threaded steel rails
- Rear rack rails included
- Military grade butterfly latches
- Waterproof gasket
- Rear access door
- Low profile handle
- 1SKB-R6UW 6U Roto Rolling Rack1
- Interior Dimensions (W x H) 19 x 10.5 (48.26 x 26.67 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (D x W x H) 26.5 x 22.5 x 15 inches (67.31 x 57.15 x 38.10 cm)
- Rack Space Units Total 6
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail 17.6 inches (44.7 cm)
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid 20.5 inches (52.07 cm)
- Product Weight 25.43 lbs (11.53 kg)