Traditional in-ear monitors leave many performers feeling too isolated from their surroundings. With the Westone EAS30 earphones, you no longer have to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience. Enough volume reduction is provided to act like musician’s plugs, but you also hear some stage and audience sound. Levels can be adjusted to your personal preference of balance with included replaceable filters for different levels of attenuation. The audience’s energy and input, and sound from fellow performers is combined with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response and punch that Westone is known for. Performers and listeners alike enjoy the connection to their sound and surroundings that the EAS30 earphones provide.
Whether monitor mix or ambient sounds, the quality of sound in these earphones is unparalleled. Designed with three balanced armature drivers, the EAS30 earphones produce detailed and highly accurate sound in a large frequency range. Matched responses in the left and right earpieces have a +/- 2dB tolerance for comfortable acoustic symmetry.
Control your musical environment with Westone Audio’s Ambient Patented Technology. This combines passive ambient sound and the monitor mix for a true sound balance you can adjust to your comfort. Frequency response is compromised in in-ear monitors with traditional open vent design. Balanced armature triple driver design of the EAS30 delivers full-range frequency response.
Wear the EAS30 earphones for long uses without any discomfort. Overall, the design is durable and cold-pour acrylic build gives you the best wearing experience possible. Earpiece material reacts to body temperature, keeping the acoustic seal optimally placed. Designed for performers, listeners also love these earphones for the noise cancellation and quality sound throughout the low and high end of dynamic range. To have these earphones designed from impressions of your ears for exceptional comfort, call a Sales Pro today.
Westone EAS30 Features
- Flex canal body temperature reactive material for increased comfort and acoustic seal
- Earpiece shells are cold-poured in acrylic for greater durability
- Balanced armature dual drivers
- Acoustic symmetry +/- 2dB tolerance in each earphone
- Replaceable filter technology to change level of attenuation (10dB, 16dB, 24dB) and 27dB solid plug
- Replaceable MMCX Audio™ Cable with low resistance and minimal cable noise
- EAS30 Triple Driver Earphones1
- Monitor Vault III1
- Cleaning cloth1
- Cleaning tool1
- Owner’s Manual1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Sensitivity 124 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 18 kHz
- Impedance 56 Ohms
- Driver Three, Balanced-Armature Drivers, 3-way Passive Crossover
- Passive Noise Attenuation 10 dB(WM), 16 dB(WM), 20 dB(WM) and 25 dB(WM), based on which filter is inserted
- Solid Plug Adapter Includes free Solid Plug Adapter.
- Cable Replaceable MMCX Audio™ Cable, 52”/128 cm