The Chauvet DJ COLORado 1 Quad wash light uses 14 5W RGBW LEDs to provide excellent color rendering and big power from a compact housing. With IP65 rated housing, IP rated power and data connectors, and full convection cooling, the COLORado 1 Quad is approved for outdoor use. The ability to use outside and all the performance functions of the COLORado 1 Quad make it an excellent choice for festivals, concerts, theatrical performances, touring, rental, and production uses.
Operating the COLORado 1 Quad is simple and can be tailored to whatever works best for your setup. The fixture runs on AC power so it’s as simple as plugging it in. When running several fixtures at once, you can use fewer cords by power linking (up to 15 lights at 120V, up to 25 at 208V, up to 27 at 230V).
Control is possible from the control panel on the back of the fixture, or over DMX from the 5-pin DMX connection. When working in DMX, the COLORado 1 Quad supports RDM protocol and master/slave connectivity.
Colors can be cued up from the automatic programs with the push of a button, or custom-mixed to create your own color palette. With adjustments over RGBW balances, color temperature presets, and other alterations, the color possibilities are practically endless.
Beyond color, the light itself offers standard features such as dimming and strobe. The speed and frequency of these features can be adjusted, so your light show is customized exactly to your vision. Everything that shines from the COLORado 1 Quad is cast by a 13° beam angle, giving you precise control over the beam.
Setup is possible just about anywhere with the COLORado 1 Quad’s double-bracket yoke. Attach mounting clamps to the double-bracket yoke for hanging applications or use the yoke as a floor stand to display the fixture from a flat surface.
Chauvet Pro COLORado 1 Quad Features
- RGBW LED wash for touring, rental, and production, indoors or out
- All environment operation with IP rated power and DMX connections
- Color temperature presets, from 3200 K to 10000 K
- Selectable, smooth dimming curves for programming versatility
- 5 dim modes, 4 dim curves
- LED display with password protection
- M12 GORE® valve for assured internal equalization
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- COLORado 1 Quad1
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord1
- Gel frame holder (7.5"/191 mm accessories)1
- Safety cable1
- Light source14 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 5 W, (350 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color temperature range2800 to 10,000 K
- Beam angle13°
- Field angle26°
- Total illuminance1510 lux @ 5 m
- Strobe rate0 to 14 Hz
- Power connectionEdison (Local) plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power inputSeetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power outputSeetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data connectors5-pin IP65 XLR
- Power cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Input voltage00 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power linking15 units @ 120 V; 25 units @ 208 V; 27 units @ 230 V
- Certifications/qualificationsCE, MET, IP65 (outdoor/wet location)
- Accessory holder/gel frame size7.5 in (191 mm)
- Dimensions11.96" x 9.96" x 7.75"
- Weight9.8 pounds (4.5 kg)