Call a Sales Pro at 800.203.5611 for more details!
Bridging the gap between audio and IT, wired microphone ATND971a transmits audio and control data together over the Dante network protocol. Network microphone communicates via an Ethernet connection to existing Dante-enabled devices, and the mic can control any of those devices from its programmable user switch. Often seen in boardrooms, houses of worship, and lecture podiums, this condenser boundary microphone gives public speakers control over not just their sound environment, but their overall presentation.
Standard to the professional audio industry, Dante uses standard Internet protocols to provide digital audio and control data with ultra-low latency. With Dante’s ability to host up to 512 bidirectional audio channels, this network microphone is easy to use and expand, consistently delivering powerful audio. This boundary microphone offers more Dante Domain Manager features than previous versions, including role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts, and more. It is also compatible with AES67 networks utilizing different technologies.
Designed for surface-mount use in conferences, distance learning, and demanding sound pickup applications, this boundary mic offers solid speaking performance. Cardioid polar pattern of this condenser microphone provides a 120° acceptance angle to focus on your voice while minimizing background noise. Frequency control and gain adjustment are built-in functions. Muting and press to talk functions are available on user switch when in local mode. LED on the mic base uses red and green light to indicate information from mute status to incoming phone calls and other visual effects from the Dante control system.
Not only does this microphone contribute excellent sound quality to public speaking, a variety of functions control other elements that normally need to be carried out on other devices. When in remote mode, the integrated user switch on the mic can instruct Dante-enabled devices to trigger a video camera pan/tilt, recall a room’s lighting preset, and much more.
- Digital Ethernet mic with Dante capabilities
- Connects directly to network via Ethernet cable - no expensive audio cable or soldering needed
- Protective pouch included
- Integrated switch allows mic to communicate with - and control - other Dante-enabled devices within a network
- Local or remote control of mic gain, low-cut filter and LED indicator
- Red/green LED indicator
- Powered by network PoE
- Scalable across Dante's 512 bidirectional audio channels
- Plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more