Take your audio system to the next level with the DN-300BR Rackmount Bluetooth Receiver from Denon Professional. This 1RU rackmount receiver’s high-quality audio outputs make it simple to add wireless stereo Bluetooth® 4.0 reception to any audio system. Its myriad professional-grade features make it the ideal addition to any installed system for a wide range of applications, including retail, restaurants, hotel and conference venues, education applications, and much more!
The DN-300BR is designed to store up to 8 Bluetooth devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth device sends audio via a balanced XLR and an unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers, or amplification system. (Bluetooth devices and other external equipment are sold separately.)
Included with the DN300BR Rackmount Bluetooth Receiver is a Denon remote Bluetooth antenna, which may be mounted to the receiver’s front or rear panels depending on which is more convenient for your setup. This antenna facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Connect the antenna via the receiver’s BNC antenna input.
Enjoy the added benefits of remote pairing using the DN300BR’s Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit. Using the Euroblock mating connector, this feature gives you enhanced access via a remote pairing button—allowing you to make modifications to the receiver’s settings even when the DN300BR itself isn’t physically near at hand.
Rounding out the professional-grade features of this rackmount receiver is its front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use and intuitive, at-a-glance information updates.
Denon Pro DN-300BR Features
- 1 RU rackmount receiver
- Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
- Remembers up to (8) Bluetooth devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
- Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
- BNC antenna input for Denon remote Bluetooth antenna
- DN-300BR receiver1
- Bluetooth antenna1
- Frequency response20 Hz - 18 kHz (±1dB)
- Signal to noise ratio> 83dB (1 kHz, Unity)
- THD< 0.33% (1 kHz, Unity)
- Channel separation< -68dB (1 kHz, Unity)
- Output level balanced+4 dBu
- Output level unbalanced-10dBv
- Power connectionIEC
- Voltage100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption< 2 W
- Version: 4.0
- Profiles: GAVDP 1.2, AVDTP 1.0, A2DP 1.2, Hands-Free Profile 1.5, Headset Profile 1.1
- Supported codecs: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- Range: up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters (range affected by walls, obstructions and movement; this measurement considers optimal performance without obstructions)
- Output class: class 2