The DT168 provides 16 microphone preamps and 8 line outputs in a convenient stagebox form factor. Ideal for portable applications thanks to its rubber bumpers and handle, it can be deployed on stage or used as a drop-in expander in any SQ, Avantis or dLive Dante network.
DT168 offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an AHM-64, SQ, Avantis or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
Dante Expander Features
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Portable stagebox design
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis and SQ
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Rubber bumpers and carry handle
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready