The 3i-0907-MC3 allows 3 mics to be stored horizontally. Each microphone cutout measures 1.5" wide by 6.75" long with two perforated removable foam pieces, one located on each end allowing microphone sizes up to 8.5" in length. By removing the perforated foam piece near the grill of the microphone you can change the shape from being round to square. This will accommodate other popular hand held microphones with square style grills such as the Sennheiser and Electro Voice mics. The 3I-0907-MC3 case measures 9" x 7" x 4" deep and is the most compact 3-mic case on the market. The case has convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut foam to hold six microphones