The PRX412M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The PRX412M uses a 305 mm (12 in) woofer and a 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver for 300 watts (continuous) power capacity. A 90° x 50° horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation.
NL-2 and ¼" phone combination connectors are provided. A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex™ finish. The distinctive 16-gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
JBL PRX412M Features
- 12" woofer
- 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- PRX412M 2-Way Stage Monitor1
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W(Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Maximum SPL (1m) 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 574 x 353 x 399 mm (22.6 x 13.9 x 15.7 in)
- Net Weight 16 kg (35 lbs.)
- Inputs Parallel Neutrik® Speakon® NL-2 / ¼" phone combo jacks
- Enclosure Duraflex coated plywood