As the undisputed leader in sound amplification, Crown builds on its legacy of innovation and insight with the industry's first 100V direct drive amp: the DriveCore™ Install Amplifier Series (DCi).
The ideal choice for everything from meeting rooms to massive stadiums, the highly efficient DCi Series saves you time because it configures quickly and is simple to use. Plus, its lighter, space-saving design makes it easy to install wherever you want.
Designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards for analog or network installations, the DCi Series provides system integrators with effortless, unmatched performance time after time.
Designed for minimum size and maximum power, DriveCore offers greater accuracy, reduced weight, and best-in-class signal-to-noise performance. The front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics.DriveCore means the patented feedback and PWM circuits provide fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail and precise tracking of low frequencies at all power levels. Plus, fewer parts results in increased reliability - and the legendary performance you expect from Crown. With extremely wide tolerance for AC line conditions, whether you're on a normal power grid or fluctuating back-up generator power for Life-Safety systems, DriveCore amps deliver sound that's never compromised. A proprietary hybrid analog-digital integrated circuit that's bolstered by multiple patents, DriveCore leads a new era of sustainable excellence. It also represents another historic milestone in our ongoing commitment to delivering audio products demanded by professionals - and that please audiences worldwide.
- Performance Specifications
- Frequency Response: (1W into 8O, 20Hz - 20kHz): Â±0.25dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >108dB
- THD: <0.35%
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20dBu
- Maximum Input Level before Clip: +26dBu
- Voltage Gain: 34dB
- Physical Specifications
- Input connectors: Balanced 3-pin block connectors, one per channel
- Output connectors: 2 Pin terminal strip. Accepts up to 10AWG terminal forks and bare wire
- AUX connector: 3-pin block connector
- Attenuation Control: 21 detent potentiometer for levels from 8 to 0dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 14.25" (8.75 cm x 47.5 cm x 35.63 cm) - 3.5" x 19" x 19" (8.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Weight: 18.8 lbs (8.53 kgs) - 30 lbs (13.6 kgs)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, front-to-back airflow
- Network DCi Amplifiers Include the Physical Specifications Listed Above, Plus:
- BLU link Input: (2) RJ-45 Connectors
- Network Monitoring and Control: (1) RJ-45 Connector
- General Purpose Input/Output Control: (1) RJ-11 for 2 Ins and 2 Outs
- Electrical Specifications
- Required AC Mains (Â±10%): 100VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Draw in Sleep: Less than 1W
- Power Connector: IEC 15A, 20A, & 30A