The MS-704 is a 2RU four-channel main station with programmable front panel buttons, inÂ¬dividual channel short-circuit protection, individual channel volume control, and a regulated fail-safe power supply. The MS-704 supports up to 55 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations, or 12 headset stations.
The MS-704 accepts five separate program audio sources: four line-level balances inputs and one assignable line-level input. The assignable program input accepts a balanced signal and is designed for monitoring external audio. The four balanced program inputs can be used to create individual program feeds on the intercom channels. The MS-704 can monitor intercom activity on one or all four channels with individual volume level controls. Monitoring intercom activity is possible through a headset or the internal high-sensitivity loudspeaker.
Clear-Com MS-704 Features
- 4-Channel 2RU Main Station with built-in Speaker
- Supports up to 55 beltpacks or 10 speaker stations on 4 channels
- Automatic short-circuit protection and reset with LED indicators
- Visual and audible call signaling
- 3 interruptible IFB channels
- Individual volume controls for each channel
- Program feed to both channels with selectable Program Interrupt
- Remote Mic Kill
- Stage Announce with relay
- Channel A & B Link switch
- Built-in speaker
- Universal voltage power supply