Two-channel select console mount user station. The RTS CM-300L Console-Mount User Station features microphone limiter circuit, separate dynamic and carbon microphone input and silent channel-select switching. Solid metal front and open back for console mounting. The CM 300L uses the MCP-3 mounting kit.
RTS CM-300L Features
- On the CM-300L, a toggle switch turns the microphone on or off. When the mic is turned on one (1) or more users talk and the others listen
- Volume control on the CM-300L has a wide range to compensate for: user hearing differences, ambient noise variation, variations in headset/handset sensitivity, and variations in voice
- Channel selector switch allows a choice of 2-channels
- Call light push button transmits a call signal to all other units on the channel selected by the channel selector switch. A call signal on this channel will cause the call light push button to flash. The flash rate is 2 to 5 times a second. The call signal itself is a 20kHz signal
- CM-300L console-mount user station1