Ideal for conference rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and board rooms, microphone desk stand AT8699R sets up quickly and is easy to use.
A gooseneck microphone with an XLRM-type output can connect to this microphone desk stand. For increased compatibility, there is a reversible XLR-type connector on the top and back of the microphone stand. Phantom power of 11V to 52V is required to operate this microphone desk stand.
This microphone desk stand was designed for temporary installations. To meet the needs of frequent setup and take-down, the stand has heavy die-cast construction with a low-profile design. Non-slip pads underneath the mic stand minimize coupling of surface vibration to the stand, helping ensure whatever gooseneck you connect will not face sound problems from the mic stand itself.
User switch directly on the stand gives options for sound control that are typically accessed from a microphone. Set the electronic switch to any of three operating modes – on/off, talk, and mute. Once in use, each mode only needs one touch to activate.
Audio-Technica AT8699R Features
- Heavy die-cast construction
- Non-slip bottom pads
- Low-reflectance black finish
- Reversible XLR-type connector on top and rear of product
- Requires 11V to 52V phantom power
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch has 3 modes: touch-on/touch-off, touch-to-talk, touch-to-mute
- AT8699R Microphone Desk Stand with Switch1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s)M9, M11, M23, M26, M27, M34, M35, M43, M45