Shure BLX® Wireless Systems provide a sound solution for freeing up your hands and making yourself mobile in a variety of spoken and instrumental uses. Typically paired with Shure lavaliers, headsets, or instrumental mics, the BLX4 receiver allows for mobility up to 300 feet away by line of sight. Legendary audio performance is the standard with each system available in the Shure BLX® series.
Tabletop BLX4 analog wireless receiver is the command center for many of the Shure BLX® Wireless Systems. The receiver is compatible with mics using the BLX1 bodypack transmitter and BLX2 handheld transmitter. Setup is quick and easy with QuickScan frequency selection. Press one button at setup and QuickScan identifies the best available frequency from 123 auto-scan frequencies. The single-channel receiver can expand to up to 12 mic channels, making it a great choice to start and grow your sound system.
Shure delivers on its legendary sound quality with a variety of details in the receiver. In addition to providing a convenient setup, QuickScan provides improved linearity and frequency response. Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity reduces dropouts. Gain levels can be adjusted from BLX® transmitters, but LED indicators on the receiver’s front panel light up when audio is clipping. For even more control over sound the receiver has 1/4" and XLR outputs to connect to PA systems and mixing boards.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure BLX4 Features
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Operates up to 12 mic channels
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs for additional connections
- Audio status indicator LEDs
- BLX4 Receiver1
- PS24US Power Supply1
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection>50 dB, typical
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.57" x 7.4" x 4.06"
- Weight8.5 oz. (241 g)
- HousingMolded ABS
- Power Requirements12–15 V DC @ 235 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)