The RF Venue DISTRO9 HDR represents a unique approach to high quality RF signal distribution for wireless microphones. A new and proprietary design eliminates old internal splitters most antenna distribution systems still use and replaces them with state of the art "divide by three" circuitry, providing up to 9 low-noise channels of diversity wireless. And each output is clean: DISTRO9 HDR employs low noise figure amplifiers and superior gain structure providing the high dynamic range over the spectrum.
Any DISTRO9 HDR RF output can be cascaded to a second DISTRO9 HDR, eliminating the need for dedicated cascade ports and providing up to 17 wireless microphone channels in just two units of rack space.
Multizone installations are easy with the DISTRO9 HDR two zone antenna inputs, providing coverage for large areas or multiple rooms, each with DC power available for in-line amplifiers or active antennas.
Featuring a robust internal power supply, the DISTRO9 HDR can provide clean DC power to wireless microphone receivers with an optional DC cable kit, and can also be powered directly from a DC battery source for location sound cart applications. The DISTRO9 HDR is also ETL listed to meet bid specification requirements on municipal, government, and other high profile projects.
An internal I/O section provides a range of future module add-on capabilities ranging from remote web-based spectrum monitoring to bandpass filtering, and more. As RF spectrum congestion grows and operating bands evolve worldwide, the DISTRO9 HDR is highly configurable to meet the current and future needs of any professional wireless microphone system.
RF Venue DISTRO9 HDR Features
- Connect up to 9 receivers in 1RU
- High dynamic range for lowest IMD for more usable spectrum
- Two zones of antenna coverage built-in
- Superior gain flatness and stability across VHF, T-Band, and UHF
- Dedicated DC power port for receivers and accessories
- High end RF performance at a competitive price
- DISTRO9 HDR Multi-Zone Antenna Distribution System1
- Frequency range 50-1000 MHz (VHF, UHF, +900 bands)
- RF output level (gain) ± 3dB
- Output connection isolation 60dB @ 510MHz, 80dB @ 200 MHz
- Third order intercept point 15dBm @ VHF, 20+ @ UHF
- Impedance 50Ω
- Power Requirements 50/60 HZ, 2A
- Fuse T3.15A/250V
- Input AC voltage 100-240 VAC
- DC over coax (to external antennas)12 VDC 100mA
- Output DC voltage (to receiver jacks) 12V 3A
- Output DC connectors Anderson Power Pole
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 480 x 45 x 250 mm
- Unit Weight 2.7 kg, Shipping weight 4 kg