RPC with 20A (125VAC) duplex outlet and 6 ft. cord with plug measures 7.5x3.25x2.75 in. Made in the USA with domestic and imported parts. ETL listed. OPTIONAL surge protection.
RPC Series Remote Power Control uses classic style connections, and is ready to combine with a variety of switches or sequential control devices that provide a dry contact closure or voltage output (5V-24V, AC or DC, 3mA) for an intrinsically safe low voltage method of controlling AC power to equipment at a remote location. Includes basic surge suppression. This unit requires an external trigger for activation.
Lowell RPC-20-SCD Remote Power Control Features
- RPC with 20A (125VAC) duplex outlet
- 6 ft. cord with plug
- Measures 7.5x3.25x2.75 in.
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported parts
- ETL listed
- OPTIONAL surge protection
- RPC-20-SCD Remote Power Control1>
- Steel chassis with black finish8.00 in. x 3.25 in. x 2.75 in.
- Power Rating20A, 125VAC
- Outlets2 (20A)
- Termination 6-ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-20 plug
- Surge SuppressionUp to 20,000A