The Mb200 installation kit consists of a U-bracket, two M8 x 1.25 hex-head bolts, four lock washers, two friction pads, and two 3/8-24 hex-head bolts. The kit is designed to accommodate the System 200 installation in a variety of wall or ceiling mounts, and flying installations.
The robust design of the Mb200 installation bracket allows the System 200 speakers to be mounted in almost any wall or ceiling position to obtain the desired sound coverage.
The Mb200 bracket "captures" the speaker in a rigid frame which has structurally sound locations for attaching rigging hardware. These attachment points are four 12.7-mm (1/2-in) diameter holes located on the ends of the bracket. A 3/8-in "quick link" (or similar hardware) can be readily connected to each attachment point. System 200 speakers can be flown individually in either a horizontal or vertical position, or two speakers can be flown together in a vertical position.
Arrays of two to six speakers are securely supported in a frame comprised of Mb200 and Mb300 brackets. To create a horizontal array, two Mb200 brackets are simply locked into the correct alignment position using the brackets from the Mb300 Horizontal Array Kit. The array is extended by using one additional Mb200 bracket and one Mb300 kit for each additional speaker. To complete the circle for a six speaker array, one additional Mb300 kit is required.
Electro-Voice MB200 Features
- Designed for System 200 speakers
- May be used in conjunction with OmniMount Series 100 support system
- Versatile design allows the speaker to be aimed at any angle from wall or ceiling
- Provides a rigid frame for flying one or two speakers
- Creates arrays of two to six speakers when used with the Mb300 Horizontal Array Kit
- Bracket (71914)1
- M8 x1.25 hex head bolt (63310)2
- Washer 5/16 (38144)2
- 3/8-24 hex head bolt (63311)2
- 3/8 Washer (38834)2
- Friction washer (38829)2
- Bracket width (wall attachment)3.8"
- Min length23"
- Max length36"
- Arm length11.8"
- Weight10.7 pounds (4.8 kg)
- Tilt (from 0° axis)up to 60°