Furman's Contractor Series MiniPorts extend the benefits of SmartSequencing to electronics outside of the equipment rack, providing tremendous flexibility to any installation scenario. Units may be daisy-chained and fully controlled via a Furman SmartSequencer, legacy Furman sequencer, third-party sequencers, via the Internet (with BB-RS232 adaptor and SmartSequencer), and/or control and automation systems.
DIP switches and potentiometer allows customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. Security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
Sequencing of duplex initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link (SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S).
The CN-15MP can shut itself off automatically when triggered by a fire alarm.
Furman CN-15MP Features
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) safeguards from catastrophic under-voltage (under 80V sustained) or over-voltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. The EVS feature can be selectively enabled or disabled according to the preference of the user.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - IP Control (Telnet or cloud-based BlueBOLT) via SmartSequencing (when connected to CN-1800S/CN-2400S with BB-RS232 Adaptor).
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality.
- 15 Amp Output Current - 15 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 15 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- DIP Switch Customization - DIP switches and potentiometer allows customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. Security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
- Furman CN-15MP Sequencer1
- 15 Year Limited Warranty1
- AC Voltage Input Range 90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating 15 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord 3/14AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
- AC Receptacles 2 NEMA 5-15R’s (1 duplex)
- AC Undervoltage Protection EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection EVS, 140VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- Operating Temperature Range 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range <90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Circuit Breaker Pushbutton, 15A
- Front panel diagnostic indicators (LED) Power, Extreme Voltage, Primary Link, Secondary Link
- Side Panel DIP Switch Features (with security cover) 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off GND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Side Panel Potentiometer allows fine tune delay adjustments
- Remote Terminal +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing Phoenix-type 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop – 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal Phoenix-type 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND, DLY_OUT (Class 1 Wiring)
- Force Off Phoenix-type 2-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF (Class 1 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible Yes, indirectly, when connected via SmartSequencing to a Furman Smart Sequencer with an RS-232 port
- IP Accessibility Optional IP control via Telnet, HTTP, or BlueBOLT® when used in conjunction with SmartSequencing
- Voltmeter Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load) 10 Watts
- Safety Agency CSA, RoHS Compliant
- FamilyContractor Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Shipping Info
- Length: 11.7 inches
- Width: 9.2 inches
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 5 lbs