COLORstrip is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and weighing less than 5 pounds, it is ideal for creating "runway" effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
Chauvet DJ COLORstrip Features
- Full size, linear wash light designed for up-lighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
- Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to make runway chases
- Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™, COLORstrip™ Mini, Freedom™ Strip Mini Quad-5, Freedom Strip Mini RGBA, Freedom PAR Quad-5, and Freedom PAR RGBA fixtures in master/slave mode
- Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Easily transports in the CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware1
- DMX channels4
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Light source384 LEDs (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Beam angle16°
- Field angle30°
- Illuminance2,285 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current
- 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Optional controllersLED-FS1, IRC-6
- Dimensions38" x 2.5" x 6"
- Weight4.5 pounds (2 kg)