Compact dynamic cardioid instrument microphone. Transmits high SPLs without distortion. Compatible with toms, snares, and percussion. Clips-on quickly and easily wherever you choose. Tough, reinforced housing, and clamp.
The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum. Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
Sennheiser 3-PACK e604 Features
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- e604 Instrument Microphones3
- Drum Clip1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance350 ohms
- Sensitivity1.8 mV/Pa @ 1k
- Connector XLR-3
- Measurements: ⌀1.29" x 2.32"
- Weight: 2.11 oz (60 g)