TRUSST is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. 3 meters (9.84 ft) truss stick for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST 12 box truss CT-290 series is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 - 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
Trusst CT290-430S Features
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders
- Compatible with many TRUSST accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores
- Includes connecting hardware
- CT290-430S 290mm truss1
- Connecting hardware kit1
- Length9.84 ft (3 m)
- Outer Diameter Tube2" (50 mm)
- Diagonal Bracing0.75"
- Wall Thickness0.08" (2 mm)
- Dimensions11.42" x 11.42"
- Centerpoint Load3,036 pounds (1,377 kg)
- Distributed Load6,075 pounds (2,756 kg)
- Weight38.58 pounds