Clip to connect a 4099 instrument microphone to a saxophone or trumpet. An innovative mounting mechanism makes it easy to move the microphone between instruments with one hand.
The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument. The mounting system is designed to never blemish or scratch your instrument. And you can use any mute together with the microphone clip. It is also easy to place your instrument in a stand with the mic and clip on.
DPA STC4099 Features
- Connect a 4099 instrument mic to a saxophone or trumpet
- Mounting mechanism makes it stable yet easy to move
- Versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning
- Construction will not blemish or scratch the instrument
- A mute can also be used at the same time as the mic
- STC4099 mounting clip for sax/trumpet1