The PZM11 professional boundary layer microphone is designed for security and surveillance applications. The PZM11 is characterized by a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Low frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce the pickup of heating, ventilation or air-conditioning rumble (HVAC noise). The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to aid clarity and articulation.
The PZM11 has a mic-level output and is powered by 12-48V phantom power. Electronics on the rear of the plate offer screw terminals, eliminating the need for connectors.
- Hemispherical polar pattern, excellent intelligibility
- Low frequency roll off to reduce HVAC rumble
- Inconspicuous, resembles a light switch
- Mounts a standard wall plate
- Screw terminal, no need for connectors