16-Channel EtherSound network I/O card, two EtherCon network connectors, 9 pin HA Remote and two RJ45 cascade connectors. Use with up to 3 MY16EX cards to increase I/O capability to 64 channels.
Yamaha has expanded its lineup of mini-YGDAI format cards with the introduction of MY16-ES64 EtherSound Interface card and MY16-EX expansion card.
EtherSound is the digital audio and control transfer protocol of choice for many modern live sound applications.
Now with a single Yamaha MY16-ES64 card you can add 16channels of bidirectional EtherSound connectivity to a range of Yamaha professional audio devices that accept mini-YGDAI expansion cards.
Simply add one, two or three MY16-EX expansion cards to the core MY16-ES64 card to increase the EtherSound channel capacity to 32, 48 or 64 channels.
Yamaha MY16ES64 Features
- 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out EtherSound (ES100) interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
- Expandable to up to 64-in/64-out with MY16-EX expansion cards
- 2 x etherCON CAT5 connectors for EtherSound I/O, 1 x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C, 2 x RJ-45 connectors for MY16-EX connection
- Remote setup, patching and monitoring by AVS Monitor
- Dimensions: 4.7x1.6x6.9" (120x40x176mm)
- MY16ES64 EtherSound Network I/O Expansion Card1
- Channel Count16IN / 16OUT
- Format EtherSound
- Resolution 24bit
- 2 x EtherCon (for EtherSound)
- 2 x RJ-45 (for MY16-EX)
- D-sub 9-pin (for HA remote)