The C115VA is part of Yamaha’s popular Concert Club V Series. Developed from the Concert Club IV lineup, the Concert Club V series continues the standard of portability, ease of placement, stunning sound, and the same design the IV speakers were known for. Now in its fifth generation, the Concert Club speakers have achieved a new level of performance.
A problem many speakers face is tweeter destruction, especially when used in equipment and studio rentals. Yamaha engineers accounted for this in the C115VA and other Concert Club V Series speakers by providing a protection circuit. This circuit prevents excessive tweeter input from acoustic feedback and other causes.
Quality sound is considered in every detail of the Concert Club V series speakers. Construction details of the C115VA ensure premium sound with its optimized wood enclosure and careful selection of internal components. Durability is critical, and the quality of the C115VA is protected with a rounded front grille, carpeted surface, and large metal handles for safe portability.
Integrate the C115VA speaker easily into other Yamaha gear. Concert Club V series and Concert Club VC series speakers have dual phone jacks and dual Speakon™ connectors for input and parallel connection. Use these connection points to create a high-performance PA system (pair of speakers to EMX series powered mixer), or a versatile live sound system (P series power amplifiers, MG series mixing console, speakers).
Yamaha C115VA Features
- 15" cast frame woofer
- 1000 watt peak power handling
- 90 x 45 degree CD horn
- Excellent for live and recorded music
- Flying version of C115V
- 12 integral fly points
- Terminal strip for easy wiring
- Ready to hang
- C115VA Club V Series flyable 15" 2-way speaker1
- Eye bolts4
- Enclosurebass reflex type
- Speaker unit LF15" cone
- Speaker unit HF2" V.C. driver
- Frequency response55Hz - 16kHz
- Power capacity
- Noise: 250W
- Program: 500W
- Maximum: 1000W
- Nominal impedance8 ohms
- Sensitivity99dB SPL (1W, 1m)
- Nominal dispersion, horizontal90°
- Nominal dispersion, vertical40°
- Crossover frequency1.7kHz
- Input connectorsBarrier Strip Terminal
- Dimensions (WxHxD)19.1" x 27.83" x 14.69"
- Weight65.92 pounds (29.9 kg)