The RA2100b is a stereo 100W/channel RMS power amplifier in a standard 2 rack space format.
It is intended for professional audio and distributed musical applications. The unit features 100 Watts per channel RMS into four ohms, 85 Watts per channel into eight ohms, and for the contractor - 70 Volts / eight ohms.
The unit also features MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit and a one-second input turn-on delay. The RA2100b will drive 25 Volt speaker lines directly from each channel, or 70 Volt lines bridged.
Rolls RA2100b Features
- 100 Watts RMS per output (4 Ohm)
- 85 Watts RMS per output (8 Ohm)
- 200 Watts RMS into 70 Volt (8 Ohm)
- 1/4" and RCA inputs
- Fault Protected Output Stage
- RA2100b 2-Channel 100W Power Amplifier1
- Power Output, Stereo100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 Ohms, 85 Watts RMS/ch. 8 Ohms
- Bridged200 Watts into 70 Volt or 8 Ohms
- Minimum Load Impedance4 Ohms (8 Ohms bridged)
- Sensitivity<1 VRMS for full output
- THD<.05% (500 Hz @ 1 Watt)
- S/N Ratio>95 dB A Weighted
- Power Bandwidth70 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Damping Factor>150
- Slew Rate100 V/microSecond
- Phase Shift<10 Deg., 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance10 K Ohms balanced
- Power120 VAC 60 Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Size19 x 3.5 x 7.5" (48 x 9 x 19 cm)
- Weight12 lbs (5.5 kg)