The XLi Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLi Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
Crown XLi 3500 Features
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- XLi 3500 power amplifier1
- Frequency response20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD<0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Intermodulation distortion=/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated ouput to -30 dB)
- Slew rate>10V/us
- Voltage gain36 dB
- Damping factor(8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal to noise ratio (A-weighted)>100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20Hz to 1kHz-75 dB, -59 dB
- Input sensitivity0.775V or 1.4V (for full rated power at 8 ohms)
- Input impedance20kΩ (nominal balanced), 10kΩ (unbalanced)
- AC line voltage and frequency configurations available(+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- IEC power connector15A
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 14.4"
- Weight43 pounds (19.5 kg)