Boost the power and performance of your audio with the XTi 6002 2-Channel 2100W Power Amplifier from Crown. Part of the innovative XTi series, the XTi 6002 is great for portable PA and much more!
More about Crown’s XTi Series
Building on a decades-long legacy of experience, Crown Audio produces amplifiers for a wide range of electronic signal boosting needs, including cinema venues, installed sites, touring rigs, portable PA, and commercial audio. With a focus on constant innovation in their designs that perfectly pairs with their commitment to providing the best user experience for their customers, Crown strives to continually exceed specifications and expectations for even the most demanding applications.
The XTi family is one of the most powerful and innovative series of amplifier products. XTi strikes the perfect balance between performance and value, ensuring you can achieve awesome audio no matter what your budget—and with a durable design and construction that ensures you enjoy long-term quality in the amps’ performance.
XTi power amps feature updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software, an increased number of presets (a total of 50, with 49 presets being user-definable), and upgraded system monitoring functionality that allows for software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature. Other features include Peakx Plus™ Limiters, which optimize system performance and deliver system protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release; an enhanced Subharmonic Synth section that lets you control frequency, gain, and filter type for system-specific tuning; and three user-defined fan mode controls (normal, early, and full-speed) for matching fan performance to a specific application.
Built to perform night after night, the XTi series of power amps feature integrated cast-aluminum handles that make them easy to handle and position. An included locking power cord clip ensures a secure connection between the amplifier and the power cord.
Crown XTi 6002 Features
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 user-defined fan mode controls (normal, early and fullspeed) for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- XTi 6002 power amplifier1
- IEC power connector20A
- Rated power output (per channel)3000W 2Ω, 2100W 4Ω, 1200W 8Ω
- Signal to noise ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms)103 dB (A-weighted)
- THD< 0.5%
- Frequency response (at 1W, 20Hz - 20kHz)+ 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power 20 Hz to 1 kHz)>70 dB
- Dimensions3.5" x 19" x 16.2"
- Weight24 pounds