The Soundweb London BLU-101 offers a fixed configuration of 12 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, configurable signal processing, AEC processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-101 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
The BLU-101 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to 12 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 12 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
BSS BLU-101 Features
- 12 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable Signal Processing
- 12 Channels of AEC Processing with Auto Gain Control and Noise Cancellation
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect