Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The QSC AC-C8T ceiling speaker is part of the AcousticCoverage™ Series. The 8” two-way ceiling-mounted loudspeaker has a 70/100V transformer and is well-suited for audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging, and background music applications.
Crystal clear sound through the critical vocal range increases spoken word intelligibility. This clarity is possible from a high-quality 8” polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround. A sensitivity-matched coaxially mounted 0.86” silk dome tweeter also helps ensure pristine sound, especially in the critical vocal range.
Get even coverage in low-ceiling applications with fewer loudspeakers than other models require; the AC-C8T offers 100 degrees of conical coverage.
The blind mount assembly is easy to install and includes a ported baffle, which adds musicality by optimally tuning the galvanized steel backcan and creating low-frequency extension down to 52 Hz. A variable tap 30-watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer on the AC-C8T is used to maintain that lowered frequency response. In addition to the variable tap transformer, an 8-ohm bypass setting is also present – both are located under the powder-coated steel grille via a rotary selector.
Advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-Sys™ platform further enhance performance and installation speed for an optimal result.
Various hardware is included to streamline the installation process, especially important since most ceiling speaker applications use multiple speakers.
Beyond the features described above, the AC-C8T speaker belongs to the AcousticCoverage™ Series. This series was designed to provide integrators with a cost-effective solution for applications where vocal reinforced coverage is the main concern. The AcousticCoverage™ Series goes above and beyond, not simply providing quality voice coverage, but also providing musicality not typically seen in BGM-class products.
QSC AC-C8T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 52 Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using the Q-SYS™ Platform or CXD Series amplifier platforms
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families
- AC-C8T ceiling speaker 8"2
- Effective Frequency Range52Hz - 20,000Hz
- Rated Noise Power/Voltage80 watts / 25.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-Band Sensitivity89 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB)100° (500Hz - 5,000Hz)
- Max. SPL108 dB (continuous), 114 dB (peak)
- Rated Impedance8 Ω
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts
- 100V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts and 8Ω bypass
- HF Transducer22mm (0.86") silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted
- LF Transducer8" polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input Connector TypeEuroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle: painted ABS polymer
- Grille: painted steel
- Back Can: plated steel
- Product: 12.4" x 11.3"
- Cut-Out: 11.2"
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25" - 1.5"
- Weight11.5 pounds