Three Sequenced 20 AMP Power Distribution System with Remote Control Capability Made in America.
This is a great product for "front of house" applications or anywhere several pieces of low current equipment need to be controlled and sequenced.
The CQ-1520 is a single space rack mount device featuring 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 20 amps. One output is unswitched. The remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each. Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event. All outputs have Juice Goose quality surge and spike protection and line noise filtration.
Because the CQ-1520 has a self contained sequencing circuit, it can be the master or slave in a power sequencing system. Either eight wire RJ-45 or six wire RJ-12 cable can be connected to this unit's Signal Input and/or Signal Output connectors to link it's operations with other CQ or control devices.
This product features LEDs on the front of the chassis for real time monitoring of the processor and sequencing functions. A green flashing LED indicates the continuing operation of the processor that controls and drives the sequencer. Individual red LEDs are tied to the output of each of the relays. Each LED lights when its relay latches. The LED can only be on when the relay is latched.
Juice Goose CQ1520 20A Power Distributor Features
- Single space rack mount device
- 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 20 amps
- 1 output is unswitched
- 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each
- Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event
- All outputs have surge and spike protection and line noise filtration
- CQ1520 20A Power Distributor1
- ChassisTour Class (tm) 16 gauge steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Dimensions1.75”H x19”W x 7”D
- Weight10 lbs
- Circuit Breaker (thermal on back of the chassis) 20A
- Power FiltrationMulti-stage Filter (48dB @ 30 MHz) AC
- Surge ProtectionTriple surge protection matrix on hot, neutral and ground
- Number of Sequence EventsThree
- Power Input (seven foot power cord) 12/3 SJ with 5/20P (requires a 5/20R receptacle)
- Power Output (plus one unswitched NEMA 5/15R on back of the chassis) six sequenced NEMA 5/20R
- Input VoltageUS standard (120 VAC @60Hz) Signal
- ConnectionsRJ-45, eight wire cable Monitor
- FeaturesMonitor LEDs correlate to processor and relay operation