This snake from Hosa is designed to connect gear with DB25 outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use with mixing consoles, patch bays, and multitrack recorders.
Hosa DB25 to XLR3M Features
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- DB25 to XLR3M Balanced Snake1
- Available Lengths 3m (9.9 ft), 4m (13.2 ft), 5m (16.5 ft), 7m (23.1 ft)