Marshall Electronics Broadcast ProAV 4K PTZ HDBaseT/HDMI Camera is built around a 4K UHD 9 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with durable and smooth simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom operation. One Cat5e/6 cable carries PoE (48V), uncompressed 4K video, and command control to camera. Remote operation and control using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as White Balance, Exposure, Iris, Gamma, Gain, Black Level and other operational adjustments create tremendous flexibility of use.
- 1/2.3" 9MP UHD Sensor
- 4K/UHD/HD: 3840x2160p(UHD), 1920x1080p(HD),
- 1920x1080i(HD) & 1280x720p
- High Speed: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25fps (NTSC/PAL)
- Clear Image Zoom: 1.67x (4K:20x), 2.0x (1080p24x), 12x optical - 12x digital
- Wide Angle-of-View @ 3.9mm - 74° Panoramic AOV
- Pan Range: -170° ~ +170°, Tilt Range: -30° ~ +90°
- 128 preset locations with variable transition speeds
- Quiet, smooth, durable PAN-TILT-ZOOM motor allows for quality transitions
- HDBaseT (uncompressed), HDMI outputs
- RS422/RS232 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall or ceiling. Ceiling mount included in box; wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems (VISCA/PELCO)
- PoE (IEEE802.3af) over HDBaseT (Cat5e/6) - one Cat5e/6 hookup to camera
- Tally Light on front camera panel