The ADX12 and ADX18 are professional miniature gooseneck condenser microphones designed for applications such as podium, presentation, meetings and teleconferencing. Known for their clarity, excellent sound quality and ease of operation, the ADX12/18 will accurately capture and reproduce vocals from a comfortable distance.
The ADX12/18 gooseneck condenser microphones are characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the speaker from other ambient noise in the room or on the stage. The ADX12/18 mics are also available in a hypercardioid polar pattern (models ADX12HC and ADX18HC) for tighter pick-up control. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz - 18 kHz, the ADX12/18 provide natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The ADX12/18 gooseneck condenser mics are equipped with an integrated preamp circuitry built into the base of the XLR and may be mounted permanently via the supplied flange mount or with an optional flange shock mount (SMT1218R). The condenser mics may also be used on a standard mic stand or in conjunction with the Audix ATS10 or ATS1 table stand with lighted on-off switch.
Manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances, the ADX12/18 gooseneck condenser microphones features\ a machined brass body, field replaceable capsule and a variety of optional accessories. The ADX12/18 condenser mics operate on phantom power of 18 - 52 Volts and are available in non-reflective black matte finish.
- Natural accurate sound
- Interchangeable capsule
- Low profile design
- Dual gooseneck sections allows for precise positioning
- Low noise electronics
- Designed, assembled, manufactured & tested in the USA
- ADX12 or ADX18 Miniature Gooseneck Microphone1
- TM1218 Flange Table Mount1
- WS1218 External Windscreen1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid/Hypercardiod
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity24 mV (C) / Pa @ 1k 30 mV (HC) / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level28 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio66 dB
- Maximum SPL=120 dB
- Power Requirements18 – 52 Volts phantom
- Connector3-pin XLRm
- Materials / FinishMachined Aluminum / Black Finish
- Weight113 g / 4 oz (ADX12) 159 g / 5.6 oz (ADX18)
- Length403 mm / 16 in (ADX12) 558 mm / 22 in (ADX18)