The Soundweb London BLU-BOB1 or “break-out box” offers 8 channels of analog audio output expansion via the Soundweb London high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
This expander features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. The BSS Audio MC-1 fiber optic media converter can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 10km (6.2 miles) using single mode fiber.
BSS BLU-BOB1 Features
- 8 Analog Audio Outputs
- Standard Terminal Block Connectors for Analog Audio Connections
- DIP Switches for Channel Range Selection
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- 12VDC External Power included
- Terminal Block Connectors for Power Connection
- Half Rack Width, Desk Mount or Wall Mount Chassis
- BLU-BOB1 (Break-Out-Box) Output Expander1
- ChassisHalf rack (single space, half-width)
- AnalogOutputs 8
- ConfigDIP switch
- SWL Digital Audio Bus256