The SE-500HD is a 4 channel 1080p HDMI video presentation switcher. Scale mixed resolution/standards inputs up to 1080p.
This 1080p switcher comes loaded with features such as luma key for graphic overlays, split screen for podcast interviews, and PiP for Powerpoint presentations.
The SE-500HD's built-in audio mixer means that you've got everything you need to control your audio input levels. For most productions, this means that there's no need to buy a separate external audio mixer.
With built-in lumakey, user can use PPT to easily create titles by graphic overlays. User memories let you save a complex process into a user memory, turning multiple tasks into a one-finger job. Vertical video is more favorable while playing on mobile devices.
Datavideo SE-500HD Features
- Supports up to full HD 1080P
- HDMI 1080p switching with advanced features, at a fraction of the cost
- Built-in audio mixer with 4 channels
- Supports lumakey for titles
- User memories
- Supports vertical video multiview
- Professional 10-bit processing switcher
- SE-500HD switcher1
- AD switch DC 12V with AC cord1
- Video standardfull HD and SD
- Video forma1080p 50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i 50/59.94/60Hz, 720p 50/59.94/60Hz, 576i 50Hz, 480i 59.94Hz
- Video processingHDMI YUV 4:4:4 10 bit, RGB 4:4:4
- Video input4x HDMI
- Mix HD and SD sourceyes
- Computer graphic interface4 via HDMI
- Video output2x HDMI (1 is MV, 1 is PGM), HDMI 1 (PC) loop out
- Down-converted outputyes
- Built-in multi-view monitoring outHDMI
- Analogue audio input1x stereo RCA (L/R), 2x mono microphone
- Analogue audio output1x stereo RCA (L/R), 1x stereo headphone (mini jack with volume control)
- Embedded audio supportinput 2 channels, output 2 channels
- A+V switchingyes
- Picutre in picture1
- EffectsFTB, cut, wipe with border
- Sync/reference in/outbuilt-in Genlock (internal)
- Tally output1x D-sub 15pin, dual color
- Special featuresbuilt-in video scaler for mixed resolution inputs
- PowerDC 12V, 29W