Upgrade your listening experience with the Mackie CR3-X reference multimedia monitors. Studio quality sound in an attractive design compliments any desk. Designed for optimized sonic performance, the CR3-X is an excellent choice for making music, creating content, or jamming to your favorite songs.
High-headroom amplifiers power the premium woofers and tweeters. Sound is clear and punchy with warmth and natural resonance from the wood cabinets. The CR3-X has 50 watts of stereo sound. Specially designed waveguide ensures clear sound and custom-tuned rear ports provide smooth bass. Woofer is 3” and tweeter is .75”.
Control is seamless with one knob on the front panel that functions as power switch and volume. Decide which monitor controls the volume from a switch on the back of the monitor. Connect various equipment with the 1/4” and RCA inputs, and 1/8” Aux In. Headphones can also be connected.
The included software bundle offers creative plug-ins to apply creative enhancements to your recordings. Pro Tools | First + Plugin Bundle an industry standard package accessible to beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. The Mackie Musician Collection is also included and has 23 creative plug-ins.
Monitor is built with a brushed metal front panel and all wood cabinet. Green outline gives the monitor a subtle flare, so it not only sounds great it looks great too.
Mackie CR3-X Features
- Studio quality sound in small and sleek design
- 3" woofer
- .75" tweeter
- Brushed metal front panel
- All wood cabinet
- Professional grade components
- Pro Tools | First and Mackie Musician Collection bundles included
- Inputs 1/4", RCA and 1/8" Aux in
- Headphone jack
- 50 watts of stereo sound
- One knob for power and volume
- CR3-X monitors2
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers1
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smartphone or media player1
- Speaker-to-speaker cable1
- Pro Tools | First1
- The Musician Collection for Pro Tools | First1
- Frequency response70Hz - 20kHz (-10dB), 80Hz - 20kHz (-3dB)
- Max SPL peak per pair97dB
- Amplifier rated power50 watts peak
- Amplifier designClass AB
- Input type1/4" TRS balanced/unbalanced, RCA unbalanced, 1/8" stereo unbalanced
- Input impedance20kΩ (balanced bridging), 10kΩ (unbalanced)
- Output type1/8" stereo headphones
- Power requirements~100V-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Operating temperature32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)8.1" x 5.5" x 7.1"
- Weight7.8 pounds (3.5 kg)