The DB-1's simple design offers reliable input jacks as well as a loop-through 1/4 inch jack. Plug any instrument level signal (and some line level) into the box, interface with a standard XLR mic cable into the Lo-Z output, and you're ready to plug the output "directly" into a mixing console. A ground lift switch is provided for buzz-free operation in almost any environment.
RapcoHorizon DB1 Features
- Transforms Hi-Z 1/4 inch input to balanced Lo-Z XLR output
- Heavy duty steel box
- Superior quality connectors and transformer
- Recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- DB1 passive direct box1
- (1) XLRMXLR male panel mount
- (2) 1/4Stereo panel mount
- (1) DBTTransformer
- (1) SwitchPanel mount ground lift switch
- Dimensions (WxHxD)3.75" x 4.1" x 1.8"