ThE DUA0020 windscreen is designed for use with DPA Pencil Microphone Series and DPA Gooseneck Series.
It is constructed from dark gray, expanded foam with 25-30 pores per inch. The windscreen provides excellent protection against wind and pop noises without attenuating the higher frequencies beyond the tolerance field of the microphone's frequency response. It is well suited for outdoor applications and for speech and singing at short distances. The windscreen is specially designed for compact mics, for example on floor stands.
DPA DUA0020 Features
- For use with DPA pencil and gooseneck series
- Expanded foam with 25-30 pores per inch
- Excellent protection against wind and pops without attenuating higher frequencies
- Ideal for outdoor applications, speech and singing at short distances
- Specially designed for compact mics, for example on floor stands
- DUA0020 foam windscreen 56mm1
- Length2.2" (56mm)