Primacoustic Push-On Impaler has been developed to increase the speed of installation for commercial contractors. This employs a series of sharp, protruding darts that allow the acoustic panel to be precisely positioned on the wall without having to fret about a hanging offset. The design also allows panels to be butted up end-to-end for seamless installations where larger acoustic surfaces need to be created.
Shipped 24 to a box, the Push-On Impaler is made from a heavy galvanized steel plate and is equipped with elongated mounting slots for stud mounting. Installation is equally easy in plaster board, sheetrock or masonry using the triple-action Cobra Anchors.
Primacoustic Push-On Impaler Features
- Protruding spinal darts for direct push-on installation
- Lets you snug panels together end-to-end
- Minimal wall defacement only requires filling a hole
- Push-On Impaler24
- Material20 gauge galvanized steel
- Dimensions3x5" (7.62x12.7cm); Offset 3.5" ( 8.89cm) from wall surface
- Attachment Points 4 (Use an appropriate fastener for wall surface)
- Max Load Limit 10lbs (4.53kg) dependant on wall fastener
- Number per Box 24 per box
- Order Number F101-1003-00