The DSP-RX-EX is a powerful DSP engine that serves as the core for signal processing and system control required for the RIVAGE PM system.
Yamaha DSP-RX-EX Features
- Compatible Control Surfaces: CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CS-R5, CS-R3
- Superior capability of processing digital audio signals of up to 288 input, 72 MIX, 36 MATRIX, and two STEREO channels.
- Four HY card slots that are capable of transmitting/receiving up to 256 ins/outs of digital audio signals/control signals.
- Two Mini-YGDAI slots to support various audio formats.
- Dual redundant power supply built-in
- Power consumption: 190W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480 x 220 x 491mm (18.9" x 8.7" x 19.3") (5U rack size)
- Net Weight: 20 kg (44.1 lbs)
- DSP-RX-EX Yamaha Rivage DSP Engine1
- Owner’s Manual1
- AC power cord2
- Euroblock plug (three-pin)1
- Dimensions (W x H x D)480 × 220 × 491 mm
- Weight20 kg
- EIA rack mount size5 U
- NC value
- 15 (Fan Spd: LOW) / 20 (Fan Spd: HIGH)
- Measuring position: 100 cm away from the unit’s front panel